Greenbrick Enclave is now open for bookings. Contact us for a site tour.
With the first phase built on 22 acres out of 45 acres of lush green,Greenbrick Enclave is close to all the things that matter. Located at Thatamachana Amanikere, Vijayapura Hobli, Devanahalli in Bangalore on National Highway 44 , it offers a majestic view of the Nandi Hills and is just 10 minutes away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
Approved by BIAAPA (BIAAPA/TP2/LAO/192/2011-12) for a premium residential layout with all modern amenities and a Club House,Greenbrick Enclave is away from the hustle & bustle of the city yet at the same time close to educational institutions, hospitals, hotels & major tourist spots.
Greenbrick Enclave is designed and built for a privileged few. It offers an exclusive living space for like-minded achievers away from the prying eyes of the ordinary world.
Greenbrick Enclave provides a range of amenities that transform it into your own cocoon of comfort and luxury.
o A spacious Club House
o Pedestrian pathways & pre-cast kerbs
o Underground electricity connections
o Rain water harvesting systems
o Sewage system with STP
o Storm water drains
o Large green park and children's play area
o Built-in water supply lines
We understand the importance of location when it comes to real estate investments.Greenbrick Enclave's excellent location offers you many advantages.The entire neighbourhood is not just close to everything that a residential space requires but is also a major growth zone within Bangalore.
Greenbrick Enclave is close to things that matter
• Kempegowda International Airport – 10 mins
• Nandi Hills – 10 mins
• Akash International School & Medical College – 10 mins
• Manyata Tech Park – 40 mins
• Esteem Mall – 30 mins
• Yelahanka Air Force Station – 20 mins
• ITC Factory – 15 mins
• Shri Shirdi Sai Hospital – 10 mins
• Manipal University – 10 mins
• Jain Temple – 5 mins
• Sai Baba Temple – 5 mins
Greenbrick Enclave is built at the right location
• Devanahalli is transforming into a major residential and commercial centre of Bangalore.
• Over 5000 acres for commercial and retail activities are proposed around the airport and the entire area has the potential of becoming a model town.
• Proposed commercial development of 309 acres land around the airport by KSIIDC.
• Infosys Technologies has signed a MoU for a 40-acre unit at Devanahalli with a proposed Investment of Rs.700 crore, providing 12,000 jobs.
• Wipro's SEZ in the same area will employ 15,000 at an investment of Rs. 477 crore.
• Shell Technology India will be setting up a Technology Centre for Oil & Gas, at KIADB Hardware Industrial Area, Devanahalli.
• Aerospace manufacturers like HAL, BEML & Dynamatic Technologies will be setting up units for making Engine components, Aircraft Repair and Overhaul, and Manufacture of Helicopters at KIADB Aerospace SEZ, Devanahalli.
• Proposed Textile SEZ comprising units by Raymond, Arvind, Bombay Rayon near Devanahalli Business Park.
• IFCI Infrastructure will be setting up a Financial City at Devanahalli Industrial Area.
• Narayana Hrudayalaya will be setting up a Super Speciality Hospital with 5000 Beds, a star-rated hotel and Service Apartments, near KIAL.
• Government has sanctioned construction of convention centre with two 5-Star hotels over 35 acres.
• Trident has proposed a 5-Star hotel near KIAL.
• The Oberoi Group is setting up a hotel near KIAL.
• JW Marriott is setting up a hotel near the new PGA rated Golf course.
• The Government of Karnataka has also proposed setting up an entertainment park named 'Space City' along the lines of Disneyland in Bangalore.
• An IIT has been proposed at Kanive Narayanapura, Muddenahalli.
• ITIR will also mark its presence at Muddenahalli.
• Manipal Education is setting up a 350-acre university campus in the vicinity.
• Proposed High Speed Airport Rail Link from CBD.
• Metro Rail services will be extended up to Devanahalli.
• Over 55 multinational IT companies have shown interest in the ITIR.
• Employment generation for approx. 1.5 lakh persons.
Contact us now for a site tour